DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS FOR EXTREME BUSINESS?
Do you like the awesome adrenaline rush of driving something super high knowing that if you mess up you will crash and burn?
KIND OF LIKE
1) Surfing The Big Cahuna.
2) Skydiving without a spare parachute.
3) Driving a Formula 1 car at 300 km/hr.
Adrenaline rush from hell...
AND YOU WANNA DO IT AGAIN AS SOON AS IT IS OVER
But one mistake from your part and you probably die, lol.
THAT'S THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD
Why else you think extreme sports are so addictive?
ADRENALINE RUSH FROM HELL
At orgasmic levels... lol.
LOVING THAT KIND OF STUFF IS "HAVING BALLS"
Now imagine runing a $100,000,000 mutual fund...
You have $70,000,000 invested in Real Estate
You have $20,000,000 invested in Futures contracts...
3) You have $10,000,000 invested in mortgages
YOU HAVE A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS ON THE LINE
And it is all Other People's money but you are responsable.
HOW BAD OF AN ADRENALINE RUSH WOULD YOU HAVE?
Move over extreme sports...
You're nothing next to EXTREME BUSINESS... lol...
You obviously don't HAVE TO take it to such a level, you can be as "small time" as you wish.
I say learn the business first and decide the size later, you can't make an educated decision before you know all details.
Let's begin with the biggest one... Real Estate.
Let's partner on some deals shall we?
Your body and my brain, 50 / 50 split, you game?
There is obviously much more to it and I can teach if you are coachable.
Are you coachable?
I have a simple "Mr. Myagi type wipe on / wipe off" approach that has worked on my entire team and thousands of students the past 20 years.
Want me coaching you and even going with you?
HERE IS WHAT TO DO
Upgrade at https://dariobusch.com/upgrade
1) Make sure you login at https://dariobusch.com/wp-login.php first so that the site knows it is you.
2) Go to https://dariobusch.com/upgrade/, click the checkout button, and complete the transaction
3) Follow my written instructions and when you need me reach me at https://dariobusch.com/contact/
We'll discuss details and specifics in training.