The easiest type of properties to buy is vacant property because there is no or very little competition.
And as you can see on the pic, there are more vacant homes than homless people in USA.
Does it mean that we could end homlessness by occupying those vacant homes with homeless people?
Yup, only they would no longer he homless people but homeowners.
THE HOMLESS TO HOMEOWNER PROGRAM?
We could try it and see, no?
1) Let's go out and find vacant homes,
2) Let's buy them and occupy it with homeless people
3) We keep them as tenants for 12-24 months and at that point we can get them financing to buy the house from us because we have rent history.
We give them jobs from cutting grass to remodeling to finding properties for us so they can afford rent and living expenses.
That can work and I know it can because I've done it.
Only not in the magnitude I'm talking about right now.
HOW TO BRING IN VACANT HOMES TO BUY
1) When you see a vacant home write the address down and take a picture with your phone.
2) Contact the owner and ask if he wants to sell it.
3) If the owner wants to sell AND the numbers are close enough, shove it into the funnel.
Find 9 vacant homes as soon as possible and repeat the 3 steps above on each one of the 9.
There is obviously much more to it and I can teach if you are coachable.
Are you coachable?
I have a simple "Mr. Myagi type wipe on / wipe off" approach that has worked on my entire team and thousands of students the past 20 years.
Want me coaching you and even going with you?
Upgrade for $333 and partner with me (affiliates only)
HERE IS WHAT TO DO
Or if you don't want to partner with me, please order for $5,000 at https://dariobusch.com/products/
We'll discuss EMERGENCY LOANS & HOW TO FIND FORECLOSURES in training.