YOUR TRAINING BEGINS NOW
SGB12 - SOFT SELL APPROACH
TURN OFF "THE SELLING YOU" AND TURN ON "THE HIRING YOU"
STEP ONE (Prospect)
1. Get in your car and drive aimlessly until you see a residential or commercial construction site (job site). Or simply walk in to the office of a General Contractor or Builder.
2. Stop at the job site or office and look for the General Contractor Foreman/supervisor), the owner or boss, ask those working who it is.
3. Tell the General Contractor that you are looking to build 2-3 homes/buildings as investment homes/buildings and if he would be interested in you hiring him to manage the jobs, he will say yes.
Get his business card and ask if it is ok if you email him the
preliminary details on the homes/buildings you are thinking about building so he can give you an estimate on cost to build.
STEP TWO (Show)
1. Email him Email #1, ask me for it when you are ready to send it.
2. Call him and confirm he received the email and ask to please give you a quick rough construction cost estimate to build those plans the way he would do it to be a really nice upscale "display home/building (get yourself 3 mock plans and add them to Email #1).
3. Wait 3 days and prospect more leads while you wait.
STEP THREE (Followup)
1. Call him if he has reviewed the information on the homes/buildings you sent him.
2. Ask him about how much the construction cost would roughly be if done really nicely the way he would choose to do it in order to brag about the house/building since they would be your demo homes/buildings.
3. Ask him if he thinks he will be capable to build with our Supergreen Building Material and our Supergreen Constructionsystem if he is provided exact instructions.
You're not selling him anything, you are hiring him, you are the one that will pay him, you will be his boss.
That makes him pay attention to you without a "buyer guard".
TIME IS ON YOUR SIDE
Unless he is totally brain dead, the info that he reviews to see if he can manage a construction job built with Supergreen will peek his interest at least enough to have a numbered list of questions.
FOCUS ON HIS SERVICES, MAKE HIM THE SELLER,
MAKE HIM CLOSE YOU TO HIRE HIM
Your focus with him him is in him running your construction jobs as you General Contractor a.k.a. Construction Manager, you don't care wethere he loves or hates Supergreen, you must stick to hiring him.
WHAT IF THEY CAN'T MANAGE YOUR JOBS?
Just so you know, there is no difference managing a job built with Supergreen or with wood frame or with concrete, the job description for the Construction Managet is IDENTICAL, you are just setting uis mindset to your advantage so that he is the one wanting to close you on hiring him.
WHAT IF THEY HAVE QUESTIONS?
If and when he has questions about our Supergreen Building Material and/or our Supergreen Construction System then have him give you a numbered list of questions that I can answer in writing,
Give me his list of questions via message at https://www.facebook.com/dariobusch,
We can text, audio, and video chat as well as share files at https://www.facebook.com/dariobusch, so it is pretty cool and effective.
NOTE: Your Paypal Transaction ID is YOUR SGB12 LICENSE NUMBER.
YOUR AFFILIATE LINK TO OFFER SGB IS:
Please give me your transaction ID when you contact me, like a key to get in the door, ok?
I PROBABLY IGNORE YOU IF YOU DON'T
NOTE: Hard sell approach at: https://sgb12blog.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/sgb12-manual.pdf
These "flyers" are images and should be printed for you to hand them to people as these 2 "flyers" should do all your talking, you shut up.
JUST LOOK AT WHAT WE OFFER
I am at https://www.facebook.com/dariobusch waiting for your leads