FREE MASTER CLASS JUST TO EMPOWER YOU
As I said, the 3 most important things in Real Estate are:
1) Fair Market Value (FMV)
2) Repair Costs (RC)
3) Purchase Price (PP)
Lol, it can be funny to hear "the pee pee is $120,000" huh?
BUT THAT'S HOW WE TALK
With that in mind it is obvious that you must MASTER getting to the FMV and RC or you will crash and burn the ship.
But let's be honest, before you can get the FMV and RC, we will celebrate many birthdays together.
I have the experience of almost 3,000 deals that you must catch up to.
You will learn in live training but it will take years for you to be as good as me, not even the pros mentioned below are and that's fact not bragging.
I aim for exellence in everyting I do, exept for ocational typos because I type onehanded now after the accident.
BUT WHAT ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
You are going out chasing properties TODAY...
What are you going to do?
1) Contact a general contractor and tell him that you are a cash buyer that buys, fixes and sells all types of property and you want to use his services as general contractor on all your rehabs, get a yes and write down his contact information and invite him to lunch so you can shake hands on it.
2) Contact a real estate agent and tell her that you are a cash buyer that buys, fixes and sells all types of property and you want to use her services as real estate agent on all properties that you buy, get a yes and write down her contact information and invite her to lunch so you can shake hands on it.
3) Contact appreiser and tell him that you are a cash buyer that buys, fixes and sells all types of property and you want to use hs services as appraiser on all properties that you sell, get a yes and write down his contact information and invite him to lunch so you can shake hands on it.
Find 9 real estate agents, 9 appraisers, and 9 general contractors as soon as possible and repeat the 3 steps above.
So now... and this is the way all big dealers do it including myself so you gotta do it to be a big dealer, capisce?
1) Whenever you need to estimate a repair cost (RC) you call the general contractor, give him the address and access code (lockbox) to get in, and ask him to give you a firm bid on the repairs to get it up to code and looking really nice.
2) Whenever you need to estimate a Fair Market Value (FMV) you call the real estate agent and ask her to pull comps (comparable sales, SOLD properties within a mile radius only) in the MLS and tell you how much she can sell the property RETAIL once it is totally remodelled.
3) Call the appraiser and ask him to pull comps (comparable sales, SOLD properties within a mile radius only) in the MLS and tell you how much he can appraise it for once it is totally remodelled.
Give them the address and lockbox combination to get in, a good idea is to meet them and the property and go through it with the so that by observation and ask8ng questions you can train yourself to be them.
Now look what we've accomplished...
Between the real estate agent and appraiser you have an accurate FMV and with the general contractor's bid you have accurate repair cost estimate FROM THE GUYS THAT ARE GOING TO DO THE WORK, you can't estimate closer than that no matter what you do.
Now you are a pro in FMV and RC... lol... in one day flat...
You see why all big dealers exept me hide these secrets?
Because it is so easy a caveman can do it and cavemen runs way faster than lazy rich people used to be the king of the hill, lol.
THEY ARE FAT AND WE ARE HUNGRY
I used to run circles around the biggest fish in town buying up everything while they played golf, lol, and then I milked them for knowledge by getting them grossly drunk at my nightclub, evil huh?
EVEN DRUNK THEY "GUARD" THEIR BACK IN VAIN
I WANT TO PARTNER WITH YOU ON THE DEAL
I want you to know my secrets and actually pull it off,
I make no money otherwise,
The small $99/month membership fee at https://dariobusch.com/upgrade/ don't even pay for a decent lunch with drinks for 3, lol.
There is obviously much more to it and I can teach if you are coachable.
Are you coachable?
I have a simple "Mr. Myagi type wipe on / wipe off" approach that has worked on my entire team and thousands of students the past 20 years.
Want me coaching you and even going with you?
Upgrade for $333 and partner with me (affiliates only)
HERE IS WHAT TO DO
Or if you don't want to partner with me, please order for $5,000 at https://dariobusch.com/products/
We'll discuss details an specifics in training.